join the team.
We’re excited that you want to join our team! At SAVE, Inc., we couldn’t do what we do without our employees. We work hard and ask a lot from our team but we give it right back – and so much more.
Benefits at SAVE, Inc. include:
- Health insurance + Go365 plan
- Dental + vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Competitive PTO policy
- Flexible work environment
Our career opportunities with brief descriptions are listed below. Please review full job descriptions at Indeed.com before applying.
housing voucher processsor
Salary: $15.00 – $16.00 an hour
Job Type: full-time
- Bachelors Degree OR 2 years experience in closely related field
- 2 years of office experience in accounting or related field will be considered in lieu of above requirement
- Competent with Microsoft Office
Our housing voucher processor is responsible for paperwork, processing vouchers and inspections in an expeditious yet accurate and thorough manner. This role processes portfolios, verifies information and must be able to work independently, maintain confidentiality and communicate with diverse groups. Please read full job description before applying.
director of programs and services
Job Type: full-time
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Psychology
- 3-5 years supervisory experience
Our Director of Programs and Services works with a variety of individuals including Board of Directors, staff, clients and staff members. This position can demonstrate leadership & team building skills, performs complex problem solving functions and is capable of multi-project management. This position functions as a member of the senior management team. Please read full job description before applying.
residential care specialist
Salary: $14.00 – $14.50 per hour
Job Type: part-time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or equivalent (preferred)
- CNA (preferred)
- CPR Certification (preferred)
Our residential care staff works in our STAIR program. This role is shift work, typically evenings and weekends. The hours are staffed between 8:30am and 10:00pm. This position needs good judgment, observation skills and knowledge of serious mental illness, substance abuse and other chronic health conditions. In addition, this position demonstrates an ability to work with residents and their support systems to provide support in accomplished treatment plan goals. Please read full job description before applying.